X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WhiteRooT
    3Dflower
    • Jul 2024

"3D MODEL PRODUCTION" error

Hello, I encounter this error when I reach halfway through the "3D MODEL PRODUCTION" phase during the process. What could be the reason, in your opinion?

Click image for larger version

Name:	e2fz9zh.png
Views:	62
Size:	882.4 KB
ID:	9633

That’s a quick way to get a translation! How did it work for you? Did it capture everything correctly?
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

Hi, which version are you using? Make sure to always use the latest version. Have you sent the crash report? If not, feel free to share the log, but if it's an older version indeed you just want to update so that if there's a bug, it'll likely be fixed already

Comment

• WhiteRooT
      3Dflower
      • Jul 2024

Originally posted by Andrea Alessi
      Hi, which version are you using? Make sure to always use the latest version. Have you sent the crash report? If not, feel free to share the log, but if it's an older version indeed you just want to update so that if there's a bug, it'll likely be fixed already
      Thank you for your response. I'm using version 6.009. This is the first time I've encountered this error with this version. In fact, in the past, it didn't have any issues rendering even 2000 photos, and here there are only 689 photos, so I don't understand why it's happening. By the way, yes, I've also sent my email address. I'm wondering if it might be due to a hardware issue because I get this error when I select the "Default" setting. Thank you for your attention.

Comment

• Andrea Alessi
        3Dflow Staff
        • Oct 2013

Hardware issues are unlikely in this case, as in general crashes are bugs that gets routinely fixed (hardware issues tend to bluescreen, rather than crash the application). Though it's possible (in that case, if you suspect hardware issue, the usual culprits are faulty ram, bad PSU, or overheating).

You can reach out to support@3dflow.net and we'll be happy to look further into it. Please make sure to email from the inbox you used for purchase (or paste your license key in the ticket) for faster resolution
        Last edited by Andrea Alessi; 2024-08-12, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• WhiteRooT
          3Dflower
          • Jul 2024

Originally posted by Andrea Alessi
          Hardware issues are unlikely in this case, as in general crashes are bugs that gets routinely fixed (hardware issues tend to bluescreen, rather than crash the application). Though it's possible (in that case, if you suspect hardware issue, the usual culprits are faulty ram, bad PSU, or overheating).

You can reach out to support@3dflow.net and we'll be happy to look further into it. Please make sure to email from the inbox you used for purchase (or paste your license key in the ticket) for faster resolution
          Wow, you’re incredibly fast! I purchased this software through another company in 2021. Does the email need to come from the email address that made the purchase, or is it enough to send it from my own email address? I have my subscription serial number. Thanks!
          Last edited by Andrea Alessi; 2024-08-12, 03:48 PM. Reason: fixed the quote with my fix :)

Comment

• Andrea Alessi
            3Dflow Staff
            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by WhiteRooT

Wow, you’re incredibly fast! I purchased this software through another company in 2021. Does the email need to come from the email address that made the purchase, or is it enough to send it from my own email address? I have my subscription serial number. Thanks!
            As long as you have the serial number it can be from your own email, no problem!

We're happy to help!
            Last edited by Andrea Alessi; 2024-08-12, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...